For this new Trends session, we are excited to discuss the impact of large-scale projects. How can they change the vision of cities towards a more sustainable world ?
We are thrilled to announce that this event will be hosted by Immoweb !
- Mathieu Van Marcke, co-founder of Solv
- Sebastian Blommaert, Project Developer Acquisitions at Ciril
- Rob Ragoen, Head of Development at Triginta
Rob (Triginta) will first present a holistic view on real estate before deep diving on how the end-user inspires their way of working. Then, he will compare the low tech approach with the high tech tools.
Sebastien (Ciril) will talk about the hot topic of water and energy consumption. He will also address the subject of materiality, circularity and zero-carbon approach. Finally, he will discuss the mixed-use of buildings : live, work and relax.
Mathieu (SolV) will present a solution to the long and costly legal process of obtaining building permits. He will present concrete cases that illustrate how Solv matches the investors needs with the environmental requirements.
- 13/10, from 4:30pm to 7pm
- Immoweb – Rue aux Laines 70, 1000 Bruxelles
- Free and for members only
- Mix of keynotes & networking